Sunday, January 28, 2018

My favorite chocolate chip cookies

 I absolutely LOVE cookies!
My favorite kind of cooking is baking. I have loved to bake since I was a little girl! Growing up, I would get out my moms baking cookbook and anything I thought that sounded yummy. 
Recently, I have been baking cookies for my sons varsity wrestling team.
My families favorite are chocolate chip cookies made using the chocolate chip 
NESTLE (R)  TOLLHOUSE(R) cookie Recipe. 
I make them with milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. 
They are so super duper yummy!!!!!


INGREDIENTS
  •  2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
  • 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)

Step 1
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
Step 2
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Step 3
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Enjoy with a glass of milk or dip in your coffee!

Thank you for stopping by~
xoxo
Love,
Olivia


2 comments:

  1. Oh- Those look soooo good. I have been using the oatmeal cookie recipe from the inside of the Quaker oatmeal box and adding chocolate chips instead of raisins and the kids LOVE them....I make the regular tollhouse ones for my son though. Yours look delicious. I, too, love to bake- it's a sickness, I tell ya! lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dianna, I love oatmeal cookies too. My mom always made them when I was a little girl. They are super yummy! Love you sweet friend.
      Xoxo
      Love,
      Olivia

      Delete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog