Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Shabby Chic Christmas Home Tour

 Hello Lovelies!
This week I am sharing my Shabby Chic Christmas Home!
As you all know, I just adore Christmas!
This is my living room tree where I put up a vintage style white Christmas tree with pretty gold, pink and white ornaments!

 I love how this years tree turned out! 
I added a pink and white flocked poinsettia topper with the prettiest bridal lace and soft pink tails coming down the fronts and sides! 
In the center I gathered the tails and added more bows to give it that extra razzle dazzle!
I am also in heaven over the moon for my darling ruffled tree skirt, made by Rhoada's Ruffles on Etsy.
Click here for the link to her Etsy store, Rhoadasruffles!
Here is the closeup of my tree topper!!!
Lots of fluff, flowers and my sweet sparkling bird in her perch!
 I also Shabbydazzled up my mantle this year....
...and then hung the stockings by the chimney with care!
Of course I had to add some gorgeous trims and bows to my stockings!
For my dining room I used a pretty pink tree trimmed in the tulle from my bridal petticoat!
Ooohhh la la!
This is my Thanksgiving day table! I will have new pictures for Christmas dinner!
I host both Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, so during the Holidays I have a house full!
~~giggles~~
In my cottage kitchen I used some Sugarplum colors!
This is a smaller Princess angel tree in my living room!
I am in love with cherubs this year!!!
A pretty vignette in my living room!
 ~~~Angel Kisses~~~

 Tussie Mussies and Lollipops!
 Wishing you a very Merry Pink Christmas!
I cannot tell you how blessed I am to be able to decorate and create beauty in my home this year!
My cup runs over with blessings!
Thank you for stopping by my Holiday Home Tour!
I will be posting more gorgeous Holiday Homes soon!
Stay tuned!
This week I am partying with 

and 

Big squishy Hugs,
xoxo
Olivia



22 comments:

  1. It's so pink and so pretty-love it!!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you beautiful home Trisha. The Christmas decorations are wonderful! I am definitely a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is my new obsession!!!!
    So lovely so wonderfull so .....

    Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink & white Christmas tree!! Everything looks fabulous!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fluffy and pink and delicious! I love it!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivia! Your blog is so pretty and fluffy! It is full of the best pinks and those angels on your tree! So delicate and beautiful! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia- Everything is just beautiful. I really love how feminine and lovely it all is-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so pretty--you did a amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Olivia!Very festive,glad I came for a visit-Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your home is so beautiful & pinkalicious for Christmas Olivia! I finially got my tree up yesterday, and will be showing pics of it soon :) Love Rhoada's ruffled tree skirt!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Amazing!!! Come link up to the French party!
    Isabelle
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/2012/11/french-party-on-monday-and-feature_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, Olivia! Girly and oh-la-la lovely! Thank you for sharing your pretties and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for linking! You are being featured on my Facebook page! Xo http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Chateau-des-Fleurs/113300158681218

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings Olivia! I am a brand new follower and absolutely adore your site! Pink and shabby chic tickles my fancy to the nth degree! Blessings, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just pinkalicious, sweet Olivia! You did a great job!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Olivia,
    So pretty!! I just love your home it looks so sweet and festive!!!!
    Enjoy your Holidays!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Olivia, your home is so pretty. Good Luck with your painted houses, I look forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Olivia!! Drop dead gorgeous, girl!! It looks like a fairyland!! A Christmas one at that!!

    beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Olivia...this is just absolutely stunning! PINK! Everything is just gorgeous and PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it ! I just don't know that my husband would be able to handle quite that much pink. that much might be pushing it, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog