Thursday, February 1, 2018

Craft with me Easter Bunny wreath

Hello lovelies!!! 
I am so very excited to be creating gorgeous new treasures for my home and Etsy shop!
I have been bringing everyone along with me on my creative journey by going Live on Facebook!
After filming my first video I am way less nervous and I am actually having a blast interacting with all of my crafty friends!~~


 How sweet is this darling pink bunny nestled up in loads of pretty in pin poufs!
I would love it if  you pop over to my Youtube channel and subscribe!

 If you love pink and Easter this is the perfect treat!
I am loving the beautiful new Spring ribbons that I am finding at Michael's craft store. 
Isn't this a fun time of year for Shabby Chic pastel lovers! 

I also couldn't resist going over the top with this gorgeous Flopsy Lopsy bunny wreath.

I am beyond blessed and thankful you are here! 
I hope you are having a gorgeous week.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your love!
xoxo
Love,
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Just darling--especially the over-the-top one. So very sweet! I visited your Youtube but not sure I signed up to subscribe. I will do that now, sweet girl! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything that this wonderful and beautiful lady has created, from her beautiful and fancy bunnies to her fancy Angel and her gorgeous Santa, and it is a dream to see all her talent she has and to make such wonderful and amazing things. and hope to see more of her beautiful creation from her heart.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog