Friday, November 18, 2016

Mel's Pink Christmas home tour

Hello my lovely friends!!!
I'm so excited be hosting my Pink Christmas Holiday Home tours this year!!!!
I am absolutely over the moon in love with pink Christmas and cannot resist sharing some of my sweetest friends gorgeous Pink Christmas homes!
First on this sparking home tour is my super talented Aussie friend Mel Watkins!
She is the original creator of the dazzling pink Elf and her holiday home is over the top Oohh La La gorgeous!!!!
 This year Mel went with a beautiful flocked Christmas tree!
I love how the green really makes her pretty in pink ornaments pop!
How absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!~~~ Pink Heaven my darlings!
 Such heavenly beauty! 
I am proud to have my Shabbydazzle ornament and floral work featured in Mel's home!


 How cute is this pink Santie Claus! 
Mel and her Mum are pink Santa makeover experts!
They hunt down the cutest Santa's in red and then completely makeover their outfits and accessories from head to toe!
I am so hoping this guy brings me pink treasures from his Santa sack!
 How beautiful is Mel's dazzling pink mantel!
I am in love!!!!
 I created this pink Christmas wreath for Mel's home and her cheeky elves fight over who gets to sit in it every year!!~~~ Giggles!

 How precious is this Holiday couple with their little cutie pie Elf!
What dolls!~~~~
 Sweetest pink kitchen fun with the gingham accents!
Totally in Love with all of this!!!
Hoping pink Santa will do all of my Holiday baking!
A huge thank you to Mel for sharing her Pink Christmas holiday home!
Her art and heart exude such pink loveliness!
Such a blessing to call her friend!
Much love my darlings!

Please stop by next week for more Pink Christmas Holiday Home tours!
Hugs and sparkles,
xoxoxo
Love,
Olivia

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! The tree is wonderful and I love the bark on the old tree too:) bloom tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  2. please start selling pink santas, etc. I would buy them for my home! i love pink Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they have a page where we can buy their creations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have asked this question SO many times Maria and no response. I'm searching for someone who sells them and I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for nearly 4 weeks I can't find anything as of yet I will let you know if I do x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know where we can buy the pink elf’s and Santa. Do they have a website. I’ve searched everywhere and couldn’t anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/LovelyvintagCreaties/tools/listings/view:table/962184777

      Delete
  7. เรามีเกมสล็อตให้ท่านเล่น
    มากกว่า4000เกมให้ท่านได้เลือกเล่นแบบจุใจ
    การเงินดี ปลอดภัย หายห่วง
    สล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete
  8. สล็อต 777

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน

    ReplyDelete
  9. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เกมส์สล้อตไหนที่คุณว่าเจ๋ง หรือชื่นชอบเป็นพิเศษ รวมมาไว้ให้คุณแล้วในเว็บของเรากว่า 100 เกมส์ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมส์ยิงปลาออนไลน์ ซึ่งเป็นเกมส์ยอดนิยม

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog