Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pink Christmas Mantel

Hello my darlings! 
I hope you all have had a beautiful and blessed week!
I have been working on more beautiful Shabbydazzle florals for my pink Christmas ladies.
I dressed up my living room for a Pink Christmas garland photo shoot that I created!


I have also been working on some darling Shabbydazzle Holiday wreaths....
Here is a Snowlady Wreath creation....
As I have been busy in my little studio and running the kids to school, sports, friends houses etc....
I feel as if God is asking me to take some time and slow down.
I have been reading some really wonderful devotionals first thing in the morning and that has really helped me start my day out in God's, grace, love and joy. 
Here is a link to Girlfriends in God.
Did you know that Jesus asks us to give our worries to him?
(Luke 12:24-26) When we consider the ways that God has provided in the past, it helps us to trust Him in the present.
 Dear Lord, I know I need to step away from my emotions, expectations and plans. I want Your perspective, Your dreams and Your responses to be mine. Cover me again with grace, order my steps and equip me fresh with Your Spirit. In Jesus’s Name I pray, Amen.
(Prayer courtesy: Girlfriend's In God)

Joining 

Have a gorgeous weekend my sweet friends!
xoxo
Big squishy hugs,
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Goodness.......Christmas already!! Seems like just yesterday was Christmas. How the time has gone by so quickly.

    I love your wreath and the garland is amazing!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog