Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Shabby Chic Booth

Hello my lovelies! 
Here in small town USA , summer is here and 
our tourist season is in full swing!
 The owners of our flea market built this super duper cool 
arbor out of old ladders and added the neat signs and garden boxes to each side!
 I added and old door with a hook to the corner of my big booth!
Mirrors, old windows, ball jars and frames have 
been flying out of my booth like hot cakes!
I love vintage glamour!
I hope you all are enjoying your summer!
I will be joining 
PS~ I adore all of your comments, I do my best to visit back, but due to some health issues I am not always able to sit at my computer for long periods.

Big squishy hugs,
xoxo
Olivia


12 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia,
    I just love your booth. The hat caught my attention, I just love hats. The beautiful display of all your items. The painted furniture, it so stands out. To sum it up... BEAUTIFUL!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come shopping here!!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia, your booth is just beautiful! I am a new blogger but I have been visiting your blog for a couple of years and I "liked" your page when I first got on fb in Feb! So as you can see, I've been a fan of your a long time! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth looks wonderful!! I can see why things are flying out of your booth--beautiful items, beautifully displayed.
    Take care and hope your health issues go away soon.
    Blessings,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia, your booth is gorgeous and I just love all the whites. Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your booth is so pretty! Janae and I have always wanted to have a booth together. Someday--we will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your booth looks beautiful. I wish I could see it in person and I can tell that you have a love of what you do! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Olivia,
    I follow your blog and I no longer love him ! Beautiful photos ! I wish you a speedy recovery and send our greetings from the Czech Republic :-)
    Have a nice day !
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olivia, Your booth looks wonderful and I'm glad that you are selling.

    Have a wonderful week.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love looking at over booths, yours is adorable and the outside of the shop. I agree, I sell frames like crazy!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your booth is beautifully styled, Olivia! Love all of shabby chicness!!! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olivia,
    How are you feeling, dear?
    I am playing catch up!!

    Love your booth and wish i was close enough to come and shop!
    Love the arbor idea with the ladders!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog