Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shabby Chic Valentine Tag Tutorial


Hello my lovelies!
You can imagine my excitement during Valentine's
when all the stores are featuring pink romantic heart shaped items!
My flea market booth is no exception!
I created some fun easy tags to use for my Shabby junk treasures.
Supplies:
Scissors
Pretty Paper (for these I used a pink paint sample from Wal-Mart)
Martha Stewart Lacy punch out
Heart punch out
Pretty Ribbon Tie a pretty ribbon at the top and you have
darling Shabby Chic Valentine Tag!


These are fun and easy and you can dress up or leave them simple!
I will be partying with
My Romantic Home
and
Pink Saturday

Squishy hugs,
Olivia



12 comments:

  1. Oh my, reading and seeing all these lovely blogs,I am in awe. I don't know when I am going to find anymore time to try out all the projects are see. This one would be lovely to have a go at. The tags are so pretty.

    xxjeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia:

    I 'heart' homemade tags are yours are so lovely. What a great way to adorn all the lovelies you have for sale in your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those ideas Olivia
    Thank you for sharing!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet! Happy Pink Saturday to you, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pink!

    My PINK is inviting you to come and see. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia.. one word..
    LOVE!
    Happy PS!
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Valentine idea. Thanks for sharing the tutorial! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! Wish I could visit your booth.

    I'm so very late with my Pink Saturday visits but I hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog