Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering 9-11 on Pink Satuday

 I will never forget walking into work and standing there watching the t.v. as the events of September 11, 2001 unfolded. I was pregnant with my first child and fear welled up inside of my heart. 
At that moment I wondered what type of world am I bringing my precious baby into? As the days passed I watched our country come together, I watched heroes form in all different ways. I found peace in the courage of so many people.
 Today we pray for and remember the brave firefighters, police, office workers, families and country that will be forever changed by the events of Sept 11, 2001. 
  We also remember and pray for the soldiers and their families who fight and have fought with so much courage to protect the United States of America.


~God bless America, protect our families, hearts and homes.~
Please stop by and say hi to our lovely hostess Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Hugs,
Olivia



11 comments:

  1. A touching tribute, Olivia! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics and tribute!
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO OLIVIA....

    AMEN...WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE, TO SOOO MANY BRAVE HERO'S :)
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Olivia Sweetie...
    Such a beautiful share this morning. It is a wonderful tribute to all our HEROS. Thank you sweetie for sharing this morning.

    Have a gorgeous weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a day I will never forget either...I remember being glued to the TV on that day and for several days after...it was so unreal for America.

    I am glad you stopped by my blog and for your comment...I am now a follower of your fabulous blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia, what a nice tribute. Its been awile since 9-11 but I have been sad all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post and blog..
    Thank you Bev's Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tribute. My thoughts and prayers are today with all of those affected by this tragedy.
    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog