Friday, May 21, 2010


Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...
The shabby white mirror makeover gets me everytime!
I am like a little kid that has seen a magie trick! I love these mirrors they remind me of Snow White.  I found this little gem for $2 at a super ritzy neighborhood garage sale...imagine my surprise when I flipped it over and the back said Made in Italy, enough reason for me to keep it and take something different into the booth. Giggle!


This was my little diamond in the rough before the primping and fluffing at the Shabtastic Beauty Salon...
I unscrewed the mirror from the back and brushed it up with regular old latex paint which is fine if you plan on distressing it, which is what I did with this one.

I found a place for the mirror by my front door.
I am fascinated with wedding veils, and I sprinkle them in with all of the rest of my whites...
this veil kept making its way into the picture...

I loved the shape and size this mirror came in...perfect for nearly every space!

Oh la la! I hope you enjoyed this delightful eye candy!
A big thank you to Cindy at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ for hosting Friday's Show and tell!
Please stop by to see more fabulous Show and Tell stories!
Hugs,
Olivia

14 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia...love the shape of this mirror! Looks wonderful white! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia...this mirror is beyond gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia :) Oh my! That mirror is simply stunning, and what a gorgeous transformation!! Beautiful :)

    Warmest always, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful shape! Much better white!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia,

    Pretty mirror! It turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI OLIVIA,
    LOVE THE MAKE OVER YOU GAVE TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL MIRROR :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mirror. It looks even better now, you gave it love and a new home at a great price. What more could you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mirror is awesome!!! I love mirrors myself, especially after a good makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your makeover the mirror is fantastic, it looks gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olivia, your mirror is just awesome!! I don't know if I would be strong enough to put it in a booth to sell.........I think it would have to be mine......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, great blog - I'm following!

    Tootles,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this post got me in two special parts ~
    1) mirrors ~ love your mirror makeover ~ I sell mirrors on eBay (hubby says I keep waaaay more than I sell!)
    2) wedding veils ~ Love your sweet veil! I've got 5 on display in my bedroom! I collect wedding memorabilia!

    Such a pretty blog. I will be back to visit often and to read more back posts of yours!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog