Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Shabby Chic Home Tour w/ Lorena @Shabbysweets

I am so very excited to share with you my
"Cottage of the Month series!!"
The April "Cottage of the Month" is Lorena from Shabbysweets!
Let's take a tour of her beautiful home!
~Lorena is an absolute precious doll and my Shabby Bestie!
I am beyond blessed to have her friendship in my life plus the added bonus that she loves Shabby Chic decorating as much as I do!~
 How cute is her kitchen?
Her heart is full of LOVE and JOY for her precious family!
 I just adore this family with all my heart!
I asked Lorena to share with me what brings her heart JOY and here is what she had to say...
"I feel as though decorating is a way of life. It creates an atmosphere that is not only bright and cheery but romantic. I want my personal style to reflect through my home and I want all those that come through to feel comfortable and inspired as well. It really is art and a way of self expression. It's therapy. What I would want people to know me best is as a devoted wife and mother. God comes first and my family is everything to me. I love my flower garden! I love painting and re purposing furniture. My husband helps me maintain it all as well. I have 5 flea market booths.
I started junking as a full time job in 2008. I am #67 at Cadwell's in Branson,Mo.
I also do eBay full time and have an Etsy store, and a Facebook page called Shabbysweets." A huge thank you to Lorena for sharing her heart and her art with us!~xoxo



 How sweet is this Easter mantel!


 I just love this office!
So inspiring!

 Thank you so much for stopping by!
A huge thank you to Lorena from Shabbysweets for being my April Cottage of the month!
A beautiful heart and a beautiful home!
Have a blessed week.
xoxo
Love,
Olivia










3 comments:

  1. What a pretty, pretty home and a lovely family, too! I am headed over to become her newest follower. Thanks for sharing her home here, Olivia. Have a good night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, sweetie, your links both take me to YouTube. Just thought I would let you know. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog