Thursday, April 12, 2018

Shabby Chic Glam Pantry Makeover

 Hello lovely dolls!!!
I am so excited to share with you my Shabby Chic Kitchen Pantry Makeover!
This pantry went from drab to fab!
I challenged myself to try to use only Dollar Tree organizers!
Click below to visit my start to finish video of how I transformed this tiny space!
So here is the disorganized mess before photo!
I had to take everything out to even begin this project. 
Then I cleaned the walls and shelves.
After I gave everything a good tidy up, I painted the walls and shelves white.!
I found these large Dollar Tree plastic bins and then added some pretty Shabby Chic Rachel Ashwell fabric to the outside.

I also found these cute little glass jars and pink labels at Dollar Tree.
They were perfect to store my sugar, flour and marshmallows.
The pink letters and tiny pink containers I found at Michael's craft store.
I could not resist the bling!


I am so excited with how this project turned out!
 I used Glidden pre tinted white semi-gloss paint from Wal-Mart and it worked perfect!
I hope this inspires you to transform a tiny space in your home!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
xoxo
Love,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog