Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Pastel Pink Christmas 2016



 Merry Pink Christmas 2016!
Giggles...
Yes, I know it is Januaury 2017, forgive me my darlings but it was a SUPER DUPER busy year!
I couldn't resist sharing my Pastel pretty in Pink Christmas 
here on my Blog it is kind of like my diary so at least we will have the photos to look back on.
~~Better late than never my loves!~~
 How darling is this cheeky little pink elf made for me by my darling friend Mel Watkins!
I found pretty pastel wrapping paper from dollar tree and then cut up a lace curtain and made an overlay for some of the packages!
 My sweetest most talented Ruffle Queen Rhoada from R hoada's Ruffles on Etsy sent me this over the moon gorgeous ruffled Mrs. Claus!! She was such a lovely addition to my holiday decor.
How blessed I was this year in a million ways!
I cannot even tell you, my family celebrated the holidays together, Birthdays, first high school formal dance, hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas family dinner parties and my little sister Gabby graduated from Art college!~
I was a blessed and busy bee... :)
 I could not resist going over the top as usual with loads of pink and sparkling roses and romance holiday loveliness.
 I made these darling stockings out of bits of fabrics I had laying around this summer and then added in lovely scraps of trimmings. For the mantel garland I started with a white evergreen base and then wove in loads of vintage pale pink balls, frosted white roses, dusty pink roses, Victorian Shabbydazzle ornaments, white roses laces and pink laces!
I was a busy Mrs. Claus this year creating loads of gorgeous Pink Wreaths, Dolls, Angels, Santas and lovely treasures for my beautiful Princess friends!~ Here is one of my favorite wreaths I made.


Well, my lovely friends thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for your patience for letting me post a belated Christmas!
Wishing you a beautiful and Happy New Year!
Always with love,
xoxo
Olivia



6 comments:

  1. เว็บตรงคืออะไร
    เว็บตรงคือเว็บที่มีเอกสารถูกต้องทุนหนากล้าได้กล้าเสียไม่ล็อกยูสลูกค้า...ให้ลูกค้ามีได้ มีเสีย ตามฝีมือ และความสามรถ+ดวง


    สล็อต66

    ReplyDelete
  2. เรามีเกมสล็อตให้ท่านเล่น
    มากกว่า4000เกมให้ท่านได้เลือกเล่นแบบจุใจ
    การเงินดี ปลอดภัย หายห่วง
    สล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต ฟรีเครดิต ไม่ต้องฝาก ต้อง แชร์ ถอนได้ 2020

    เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT, AMB POKER, ASKMEBET, ICONIC, JILI, KA GAMING, SPADE GAMING, NETENT, YGGDRAZIL GAMING เป็นต้น รวมถึงมีภาพสวย เอฟเฟกต์

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อต 777

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน

    ReplyDelete
  5. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เกมส์สล้อตไหนที่คุณว่าเจ๋ง หรือชื่นชอบเป็นพิเศษ รวมมาไว้ให้คุณแล้วในเว็บของเรากว่า 100 เกมส์ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมส์ยิงปลาออนไลน์ ซึ่งเป็นเกมส์ยอดนิยม

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog