Thursday, January 5, 2017

Valentine's Day Tea party treasures

Hello lovely dolls!
I am so very excited and looking forward to Valentine's Day!
I have been creating vintage charm with this lovely Vintage laces Victorian cameo Shabbydazzle cameo box!
I found a tidy bit of vintage laces at a resale Shoppe and I could not resist going over the top romantic with this lovely creation!
I also have been creating some very fabulous and gorgeous Teacup florals!
Dazzling and delightful overflowing with the perfect yummy laces, roses, vintage trmmings, ribbons, bows and loveliness to doll up your Tea Party table!!
Delicate and fancy teaspoons!
And now to have a spot of Tea!
Have a gorgeous day overflowing with Joy!
Hugs and sparkles,
xoxo
Love,
Olivia

3 comments:

  1. Hello, beautiful girl. I don't know which is prettier- you or your creations! I think it's a tie--but YOU might have a slight edge! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very nice...
    www.everyindia.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog