Monday, November 30, 2015

Shabby Chic Thanksgiving

 Hello beautiful friends! 
Today I am sharing my holiday dining room and reflecting on all of my blessings.
 I have hosted our family gatherings for years now, but this year I really embraced cooking up a delightful Thanksgiving dinner.

 I surprised myself and had a really nice time cooking!
I went crazy Pinning yummy recipes off of Pinterest.
I found turkey success with the Pioneer woman Ray Drummond's tasty turkey recipe.
I used alot of candles of different sizes to create an intimate romantic setting.
As fun as it was to cook, I am reminded that my family is truly the centerpiece of the gathering!
Much love to you all.
xoxo
Olivia

6 comments:

  1. Just absolutely gorgeous, Olivia! I think it is time for me to steal another "winter" picture from your blog for my screen saver....lol Hope you have a wonderful week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Olivia,
    how beautiful your table and every detail! They, when seeing family in Union. Beautiful, and happy holidays! greetings, Rose M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia,

    This is simply the most enchanting of all the Thanksgiving tableaux/settings/arrangements/tablescapes I've see this whole season! What a delightful time it must have been, having such a charming setting for your Feast. I come back time after time, looking my eyes full of your elegant creations, feeling the grace of the atmosphere, the calm beauty of such a serene place.


    Thank you so much for having such a delightful place to come and DWELL in my imagination! Now back to my own new PINK kitchen, planned and awaited since I was six.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia, I just love your table setting! As always such beautiful decorating, I visit often an your lovely home inspires me. Thanks for sharing, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved all this shabby chic décor. You just did a fantastic job. I would like to use these cute ideas in my sister’s bridal shower for which I have booked one of outdoor venues in DC. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog