Saturday, September 21, 2013

Shabby Chic Pink Pumpkin Fall


 Hello my sweet and beautiful friends!!!!
I have been at it again, decorating and sparkling everything up in pinks and whites!
My Pumpkins are no exception as I wave my Shabbydazzle wand their way! 
Here I have for you a collection of my pastel Shabby Chic Pink Fall displays....


 This is my very unspooky mantel. 
Giggles......
The weather is turning cool here and we have a big busy weekend of football games!
Take care and may God bless and protect you!
Joining 
and
 
Hugs and sparkles,
xoxo
Olivia

9 comments:

  1. Those are the most beautiful, pink pumpkins ever. I loved your presentation on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might be just the cutest, most romantic Halloween decor I have ever seen- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful display! I love the pumpkin with the tutu! :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure know how to do fall in the colors I love!! Your mantle looks so pretty!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mantel looks absolutely adorable!!! I love your home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mantel looks absolutely adorable!!! I love your home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink is beautiful and so creative....I enjoyed just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE what you have done. You should come show off your creativity starting at 8PM CST at Craft Frenzy Friday! http://obsessiveandcreative.blogspot.com/2013/09/craft-frenzy-friday-6.html It won't be a party without you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog