Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bedside Table Turned Laundry Hamper

Hello my darlings! 
Mr. Romantic is at it again!

This time he had the brilliant idea to turn a little bedside table into a laundry hamper!
I just LOVE this man!!!
First he took the drawers of my bedside table out and took the top of the table off too.
Then he took hinges and attached them to the top, so it would open up for me.
He screwed the front of the drawers on so it would look like a little table.
 I have been using it for about a month and it works great and looks so cute!
Since I have more of a laundry closet instead of a laundry room, anything that saves space is AWESOME!!
Hope you all are having a beautiful blessed week!
Joining....

and 

Big squishy hugs, 
xoxo
Olivia

8 comments:

  1. That turned out so pretty! What a great idea! I am in the process of redoing my laundry room. For some reason it seems as if my dreams are hard to put into reality. LOL

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, Your husband's a sweetheart to make that hamper for you...and to keep it so charming in design. Winner!! I love it. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia- That is just darling! I think I need a pink laundry room. Yours is beautiful. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. E' adorabile!Qui รจ un piacere lavorare!Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it's just adorable ;) and it looks perfect in your pretty pink and girly laundry room ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant idea!!!The color is gorgeous, looks so heavenly in the laundry room.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet room! That is the cleverest idea for a laundry hamper and I love how it is painted!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog