Saturday, March 3, 2012

Darling Inexpensive Easter Decor



Hello lovelies!
While out junkin, I picked up some darling and so cheesy
they are cute Easter decor!
When it comes to holidays...the cheese factor in me peeks out.
~Giggle~
I found this cute pink fluffy bunny and decided to
add it to my cottage wreath for a little Shabby pink Easter flair!
I also gathered up these pretty sparkly eggs to sprinkle
around my darling peek a boo bunny!In our neck of the woods the pollen count has been ridiculously high...
I am becoming a tissue expert!
While grocery shopping I found these on the go handy dandy tissue containers!
If your gonna have the sniffles, might as well do it in style!

This week I am partying with
My Romantic Home
and
Pink Saturday!

Thank you ever so much for stopping by!
Big squishy hugs,
Olivia



I am using YOGA to help manage my Chronic pain!



11 comments:

  1. Happy Pinks, Olivia! Your bunny is a cutie! Hope you're having a good day. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute bunny Olivia! I love Easter too, it's my favorite holiday next to Christmas and you can never be too cheesy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunny is a sweetie! I think he looks just perfect! The little eggs are adorable and I am with you on the Kleenex!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia, your Easter bunny is adorable! The pollen count is high here in Myrtle Beach too! My allergies are giving me fits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute decorations! I think the bunny is sweet sitting in front of the fence on the wreath and the sparkly eggs are great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday!
    It is always nice to see what each lovely lady is up to...and the creativity that flows...I pray that you all have a blessed week !
    Please come by my blog anytime...I love having you!
    God Bless......Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute Easter decor, goodness girl for all of your problems you are way ahead of me, I have not brought out the first decoration! I know, allergies are are hitting here too!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reminding me that Easter is coming....wow where does the time go. I just love Easter colors, bunnies, eggs, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Easter display, I have decided to do one this year too. I have a Peter Rabbit which I will use as the main feature. Not sure what else yet,but you have given me ideas
    x jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog, these Easter ideas are so cute! Nice to meet you ~ I'm a new follower!
    Best,
    Anne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, with the holidays cheesy is fine:) My kids like things the cheesier the better--it is all about the celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog