Thursday, October 4, 2018

Vintage Holiday Magazine Feature

Hello lovely friends!
I am so very excited to share with you that my home is featured in Vintage Holiday magazine 2018!!!!!
This is such a dream come true!
I almost have to pinch myself!

I am beyond blessed to see my home in this beautiful publication! 
If you all follow me I am so in love with Christmas decorating!
A huge thank you to my sister Gabby at Gabrielle Ruddick Photography for the amazing photos of my Pink Christmas home!




A huge thank you to Vintage Holiday magazine for the amazing feature!
I am also doing an exciting DIY Christmas series on my YouTube channel!
Thank you as always for all of your love and support!
Join me on my Olivia's Romantic Home YouTube channel, Facebook page and Instagram!~
Big hugs and sparkles,
xoxo
Love,
Olivia

4 comments:

  1. Olivia, I just grabbed a copy of Vintage Holiday.
    Valentino (the Papillion) and I were so engaged as we turned each page of the home tour. Your home is stunning and welcoming, just as your beautiful heart and spirit!! 🎄🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia, I love to give a little run for your spaces on YouTube or your blog! They are always so inspiring! a greeting! Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Lovely as always! U earned it honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok.... I guess I'm just retarded or OLD or SOMETHING... I have never really known what a "blog" or "vlog" or whatever all these new words are. I mean, I know they aren't REALLLLLY new, but I'm only just now getting around to even SEEING the link to this page. Lol. I don't know what to do or whatever. Is this kinda like a public type email or like a public diary or what? Lol. I guess I mean.... Like what/how is a "blog" different from everything else like Facebook or Instagram (which I STILL don't understand Instagram other than in MY mind, it's basically an online photo album lol).anyhoo I just don't wanna miss out on anything so I'm just wondering if this is something new and/or different from the other pages you have...... Like to make sure I don't miss out on anything. 😂 😘

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog