Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ruffled tablecloth

Hello my darling friends! 
I was so excited today to receive the most over the moon gorgeous ruffled tablecloth and throw from Rhoada's Ruffles on Etsy!
Rhoada sews tablecloths, umbrella covers, place mats, pillowcases, throws and over the moon gorgeous Christmas tree skirts!
 I first fell in love with Rhoada's ruffles when she made me a couple of pillow shams from my favorite Rachel Ashwell fabric. 
This is one of the beautiful pillows in her Shoppe.
 Rhoada is not only talented, she is one of the sweetest ladies I know and completely humble.
She is so giving and sweet!
 Isn't is amazing how God blesses us with our gifts and as we create that love comes out in our work.
Thank you all for stopping by!
Sending you much love and hugs for a gorgeous weekend!!!

Partying with 
and 


xoxo
Olivia

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tablecloth! Love the cottage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olivia! What a gorgeous tablecloth! Love that Etsy shop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love ruffles in tablecloths, I was just thinking when I saw a 3 tier ruffled burlap tablecloth.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like all of your inspirational ideas. I am sure you will make the right choice for your pillow. Have a great week.
    Attractive Dressing Table Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so much better in pink and ruffles...HPS Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new table cloth Olivia. Plus the wreath in the previous post is wonderful !! blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new table cloth is just yummy with the flirty ruffles.....
    I love your gorgeous wreath to my friend....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new tablecloth is beautiful! She does do such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love the ruffles! That umbrella is absolutely gorgeous! Such beauty! Take care, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many times they are sold with matching dinner napkins. website here

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog