Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shabby Chic Living Room

 Hello lovelies! 
I wanted to share with you some pictures of my Shabby Chic Living Room!
 This is my "faux" mantel that Mr. Romantic built for me!
Right now I have an old widow below the mantel part. 
I used one of my favorite pieces of fabric back behind it to give it a bit of soft flair.
Below is the entryway to my living room.
This is a darling buffet my hubby and I brought home, shabbied and added some detail on the front with pretty pink knobs I found at Target.
I am so blessed to have this gorgeous big front window that lets in tons of beautiful natural light.
I found this iron bed and decided to plop it right in front of the window, I am looking for a nice chaise lounge or bench to put in front of this window. At Christmas time, this is where my tree goes.

 For our wedding present my husband and I received a beautiful leather sofa set from his mother.
I love it and it is so very comfy. 
With three kids this is the best option for me for keeping things clean!
My corner cabinet I brought home from a garage sale for ten dollars!
I painted it white and still need to find some pretty details to add to the front!
I find the majority of my home decor, curtains, and furniture at tag sales, resale shoppes, and flea markets.
I love it because it makes my home very unique and interesting!
Thank you for stopping by!
I am joining 
and 

Big squishy hugs,
xoxo
Olivia

8 comments:

  1. I keep trying to talk my husband into building me a mantel just like yours-it's perfect! I also love your buffet so much!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mantel Olivia! I really want one! Being that we live in an apartment, a faux mantel would be perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia, I love your shabby living room. They say Shabby Chic is going out of style but I say many people still love it. (Pinterest).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia, Your living room is beautiful! I love Shabby Chic and you've done such a wonderful job with establishing a romantic, charming and beautiful atmosphere! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and many blessings...
    Bobbi Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty things--your livingroom looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful and romantic living room. I love everything! Take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Olivia, just started following your beautiful blog. WOW do you have a lovely home.
    Sending blessing,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful room! I love all of the details!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog