Friday, December 28, 2012

Shabby Chic Bathroom

Hello lovelies!
 We have had a beautiful and blessed Christmas!
Now that all the flurry of the holiday has passed I am doing my best to organize and clean decorate.
For some reason, my cleaning always turns into decorating and rearranging!
This is a shot of my new pink bathroom shower curtain! 

 This is actually two long curtain panels with a liner behind them. I just fell in love with this pink rose pattern from Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic line.
 This is alot of pink for my little bathroom, but oddly enough everyone in the family loves to use this bathroom the most, lol.
 I Shabbydazzled this glittering fluffy cherub!

 I feel like I have so much stuff to catch up on with my booths, Etsy, home etc...
but the kids and I are home for the holidays until after New Year. It is soooooo cold I really don't like to get out in this weather! 
We are just hanging out in our PJ's, watching movies and goofing off!
Thank you for stopping by!
I read and treasure every single comment!
     
 Joining 
and 

Big squishy hugs,
xoxo
Olivia 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Olivia, your pink bathroom is darling. I love that you used the two curtain panels. I love it when people repurpose things. As always my friend all is very beautiful and shabby chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pink and Girly! Love all the Roses.

    Happy Decorating,
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shower curtain. I have so much to do to get the Christmas stuff down. I love it when its up but then when its over I can't wait to take it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shower curtain just makes the bathroom much brighter and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia- I LOVE that shower curtain. I love all of RA's prints..her florals are all gorgeous. Have fun with the kiddos-hanging out and enjoying the small moments. They are grown and gone all too soon- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Olivia,
    Love your new shower curtain!!!
    Your bathroom looks wonderful!!!'Enjoy your time with the kiddos...they grow fast!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that fabric and just remember...There is never TO much pink!

    Happy New Years!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is beautiful! I love that fabric.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that print! Where did u find it?
    I got to your blog through another blog, always looking for like minded christian bloggers!
    I'm at "Pink-a-Palooza" :)
    http://pink-a-palooza.blogspot.com/
    Have a blessed New Years!
    Gael in Calif

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up, every time i used to check web site posts here early in the dawn, as i like to find out more and more.
    my web site :: Stepscream.Com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Watching movies and goofing off in your PJ's sounds like the perfect vacation! Love those curtain panels from Rachel Ashwell too and your creative use for them!
    Happy 2013!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodmoorning! I love your mantle, it's so romantic. You've got a lovely style!! Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely! Years ago, I had a time looking for a shower curtain long enough that I had resorted to curtain panels too. I've never looked back...Beautiful Olivia, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog