Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shabby Chic Boutique

Hello Darling Friends! 
I am so excited to have my art featured at the new Shabby Chic Boutique in Osage Beach, MO opening in Spring of 2011!
This Boutique is fabulous  and very unique to our neck of the woods!
When I create, I always wonder if someone else will like it!
Here are some of my suitcases painted and fluffed up...
My PARIS sign was used to decorate the dressing room...
 they named my mannequin "Olivia" (made it easier to part with)
This is a larger view of the store...
 To see more pictures of this gorgeous store click below
Thank you Shabby Chic Boutique for supporting my Shabby loving ways in the middle of winter in good ole Smalltown, USA. The support in itself is such a huge blessing for my family and I!
Also, don't forget to sign up for my giveaway, I will announce the winner this weekend! Click on link underneath picture, leave a comment to be entered!

I will be sharing this with

Squishy hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! It all looks divine and very exciting. Happy New Year
    xo,jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like this is going to be the place to hang out at! I love the things you have in here. So sweet and much success to you when it opens!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I checked out the pictures of the shop on FB, it looks wonderful and I seen way too much that I want!!

    Hugs'
    Catlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia :) How wonderful ~ looks like it's my kinda place! I am so excited for you ~ I'll be checking out the pics of the shoppe after this comment. I wish you great success dear friend!!

    Warmest hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congrats on the new endeavor Olivia! I love your suitcases, and the manequin and Paris sign! Your pretty things are sure to fit right in at this neat new store and I know they will sell well! Best Wishes to you friend! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivia, It look's like a fun place to find some treasures! Congrats what a great way to start out the New Year. Have a great evening......Julian

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO OLIVIA~
    HOW VERY WONDERFUL FOR YOU SWEETIE :) AND IT LOOKS LIKE A STORE I WOULD LIKE TO SEND SOME TIME IN BROWSING :)

    XO~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! It looks wonderful! I wish I was closer so I could pop in and shop!! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind comments! I hope you have much joy and success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! How exciting!! All you create is so beautiful, sweet Olivia!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shabby store looks so lovely, wonderful:)
    Congrats!!!! I wish you a lot success.
    Hugs, Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sweetie!
    Oh what a wonderful New Year endeavor for you! I wish you MUCH success as I know you will have. Your goodies are just too shabbylicsious for anyone to pass them by!

    Happy New Year!
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Olivia...how exciting! It looks like a great place...Happy New Year!
    Rene'
    ps...loved the pic of your little with your kitchen...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog