Sunday, April 11, 2010

 My Home!
A Work in Progress....
Ok, I am getting requests for pictures of my home... so here is the cleanest part I am the most pleased with! I promise to post more as I clean and decorate for spring!
This is a current picture of my dining room! I added the clock on the wall that I got for $5 from my wonderful friend Lorena. The cabinet in the corner I flipped upside down and spruced up with some white paint and added the shabby knobs! My chandelier was a garage sale find that I painted a creamy white and added the handmade rose kissing ball. I still need to complete the shades and add more drippy crystals.
This is a pretty arrangement of Pink roses. A little bold but it adds a splash of color!
This is my pretty corner cabinet~
I love the pretty crystal handles on this cabinet... makes all the pretty difference!
Above is my kitchen cabinet painted white...not super pleased with this display yet!
Oh so pretty....but as always I am working to do more with it!~

Hugs Olivia


12 comments:

  1. Amazingly Beautiful!! I love it! Enter me in the drawing please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love that mosque looking bird cage on top of your cabinet! I came by to say thank you for stopping by my blog and apparently liking what you saw - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty room. Great collection of tea pots and cups. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the upside down cupboard. So you could have the shelves higher? I would have never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Olivia! It is so nice to meet you and visit your beautiful place. You have created a lovely home!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and deciding to follow along!

    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I just love your blog....VERY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is lovely!! I wish I could have lots more white....I dream of a white sofa, but I live with Joe...aka MESSY MARVIN!
    I found you by way of you leaving a comment on my blog. Thanks for the bloggin love! come bakc and visit often!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the chandelier! That is too funny, it's the exact same one as mine! Gotta love that white spray paint

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mirror and roses are my favorite! You got that clock for $5?! OH MY! I need friends like yours. Also, I like the new bedspread turned table cloth better I think. Good improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me, again...yesterday I was cleaning out the linen closet looking for something and I came across the antique hand crocheted tablecloth, I forgot I had. It is very similar to yours but it is beige in color. I will need to hand wash and iron it. I will post about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Olivia! Nice to meet you here...you've got a really beautiful and inspiring blog...and your home, stunning! I love everything about your dining room...so elegant and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that mirror in your dining room so much. You have amazing taste.

    Bree

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog