Tuesday, September 8, 2009





Above is my darling new laundry room! Below is the lackluster before picture.





My new Laundry motivation! Keeping it looking pretty!


u

I am so so so excited about my new Pretty in Pink Laundry room! I spend so much time doing laundry I might as well enjoy it! Well, this is motivating me to stay on top of the big bad laundry pile! I painted the walls a soft pink called Kanuck I used this vintage shelf to cover the hot water heater. My once messy sock basket is concealed in a darling rose embellished hat box. Of course it would not be shabby without some pretty crushed roses and a dangling planter chandelier! What fun this was... next up my kitchen! Well, I hope you enjoy this little eye candy treat!

4 comments:

  1. It looks good. You might want to research how close to your water heater you can safely place combustable items. My husband doesn't have anything within a couple of feet of the water heater but he is mister safety.

    Last year we moved our laundry room from the basement to our main living floor. I can't beleive how much easier it is to do the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip! Yes, having it on the same level makes it a whole lot easier, what year it the house you are remodeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIGH..what an amazing transformation. WOW..just beautiful. I really loved the idea of placing a curtain up like that..I would never have thought..oh girl, you did an amazing job and have given me some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อตทดลองเล่น

    เครื่องสล็อตรุ่นแรกถูกสร้างขึ้นโดย ชาลส์ เฟย์ วิศวกรชาวเยอรมัน โดยประกอบด้วยวงล้อ 3 วง และมีสัญลักษณ์ 5 แบบคือ รูปเกือกม้า , เพชร , โพธิ์ดำ , หัวใจ และ ระฆัง และถูกตั้งชื่อว่า “Liberty Bell” ตามชื่อสัญลักษณ์รูประฆังเสรีภาพ ที่เป็นสัญลักษณ์ของการประกาศอิสรภาพของสหรัฐอเมริก

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog