Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Home Tour 2018

 Hello my darlings! I am soooo excited to share with you my Christmas Home Tour video for 2018!
I have been sharing so many DIYS and decorating videos on my YouTube channel if you all need some Christmas crafting and decorating inspiration!!!

 Here is a sneak peek of my Christmas living room with pops of red and a Home for the Holidays theme!
 In my kitchen I used vintage Santas and a candy cane theme.
 I have alos been sharing how I make my huge fluffy tree topper bows!
In my dining room I went with more of  a rustic glam theme!~
 In my Christmas bedroom I added a vintage white tree with loads of soft pastels and roses.
I cannot wait for you all to see the whole video!~ 
 Love you all bunches!
  Big hugs and sparkles, 
xoxo
Love, 
Olivia

9 comments:

  1. This is SO gorgeous!!!! Thank you for inviting us in and sharing your home. : ) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home and decor are so shabby and beautiful. Thank you for sharing..love your videos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia, Your page showed up amongst my favorite DIY & crafting sites. This is my first time on a blog. I am so glad to see your visions manifest with such beautiful results. The white, creams and light pinks in your home are the lovely sights I want to calm my surroundings. I am blessed to know your confidence is in He Who planted you...and... I think crystal drawer pulls are just beautiful on many pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home you have. Such attention to detail creates wonderful results. God bless you and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to share this with us, have a great day.I will use this method
    ดูบอลสด
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
    ผลบอลสด

    ReplyDelete
  6. สล็อต 777

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน

    ReplyDelete
  7. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เกมส์สล้อตไหนที่คุณว่าเจ๋ง หรือชื่นชอบเป็นพิเศษ รวมมาไว้ให้คุณแล้วในเว็บของเรากว่า 100 เกมส์ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเกมส์ยิงปลาออนไลน์ ซึ่งเป็นเกมส์ยอดนิยม

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog