Friday, March 9, 2018

Shabby Chic Room Tour~ Spring Decor

 Hello Shabbydazzle peeps!
I am so excited to share with  you my new 
Shabby Chic Room tour ~ Spring decor video!
I wanted to show you how I decorate my home for Spring!~

It is spring and I am ready for the blooms and loveliness of everything spring!!!
Of course that means some new fun Easter decor with Shabbydazzle bunnies, florals and carrots!~
 My mom gave me these sweet bunny plates!
I think she loves bunnies as much as I do!~ :)

 Aren't these cakes from Rhonda's Rose Cottage designs super duper cute!
I just love her work!
In my new decorating video I show you how I created this darling little Easter centerpiece!
 We all need a Shabbydazzle glittering glam Easter bunny for our spring decor!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
If you are here, you are loved!~
Have a beautiful blessed day!!
xoxo
Love,
Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Very cute shabby chic for spring. I love your pink dishes with flowers, so sweet and dainty.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Olivia! Everything is just so pretty. I love that little bunny plate and all your beautiful and sweet florals. It is just as lovely as you are! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog