Sunday, March 22, 2015

Glam Easter Baskets

 Hello beautiful friends!
It has been a busy week in my Shabbydazzle studio! 
Loads of pink sparkles flying getting ready for Easter and spring time!
 I decide to glam up some Easter baskets with loads of pink ribbons, laces,bridal trimmings and roses!!!



 I also thought some pretty jeweled eggs would be perfect for these baskets!
I added loads of bridal trimmings, roses and jewels to glam up the eggs.


 I could not resist glamming up some bunnies too!

Last but not least Ms. Pink Poodle at her Easter parade! 
Thank you for stopping by.
May your week be beautiful and full of blessings! 

Joining 

Hugs and sparkles,
xoxo
Olivia

6 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely the prettiest Easter baskets I have ever seen! EVER!!!! I love how they turned out. That one with the roses at the base of the handle is just adorable.
    Happy Sunday to you, Olivia. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, The basket is fabulous. That was a lot of work , so pretty. I would never put that basket away. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your glammed up baskets! So pretty and pink! I also love your Easter friends. Good to see you here Olivia. Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the pearls and ribbon on the basket handle. And the jeweled eggs are so pretty!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning
    I am not sure how I found your blog but I am glad I did. I just love your beautiful baskets, love the bunnies and the eggs are just fabulous. !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog