Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pink Christmas in July

Hello Lovelies!!!!
This week I am sharing a bit of Pink Christmas in July fun!!
I have already been taking custom orders for ornaments for some of my darling clients!
 These are some of  my fancy Victorian boot creations!!
 Loads of yummy trims and baubles! I even used old wedding dress pieces :)

This is a picture from my living room Christmas tree with pink and then the year before last with more whites!


These pictures are from my sweet friend Mel's Pink Christmas trees!
 A Ho Ho Ho from Mr. Pink Sparkle Pants!!!!
Have a beautiful blessed weekend my dear friends!
Thank you for stopping by and sharing in a bit of pink Christmas in July fun!!!!

Joining 
and 

xoxo
Olivia

3 comments:

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog