Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shabbydazzle Birdhouse

Hello lovelies!
It has been a wonderful blessed week with my little ones on Spring Break!
Mr. Romantic found this birdhouse for me and I could not resist adding my Shabbydazzle magical rose and lace over the top transformation!
  Beautiful ruffles for the sweetest feathered nest!
  Blooming roses over the top!
 Oooohhh la la over the top Victorian Birdhouse!
So sweet for spring! 
Partying with 
and 

 Have a beautiful and blessed week!
Hugs and sparkles,
xoxo
Olivia

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful little birdhouse! Love the ruffles and the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird house is so pretty! Romantic,dreamy... Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Happy Pink Saturday to you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibleness is happening here, I can see that!! Wow. Beautiful! I'd just love to have you link this to What to do Weekends party. You'll be the prettiest one there! Following on Facebook. Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/03/what-to-do-weekends-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful birdhouse! Happy Pink Saturday!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your things are so beautiful You are very clever.
    HPS Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bird houses are my weakness, and this one has me gasping! So very gorgeous and romantic. Fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the birds would to set up housekeeping here! What a delight!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog