Friday, November 9, 2012

Mel's Pink Christmas Home Tour

Hello lovelies!
I am kicking off our pink Christmas Holiday home tour this weekend
 with the home of my sweet friend Mel Watkins!
Recently, I have had the honor and delight to work with and get to know Mel and I can tell you she is one of the loveliest pink loving girls I know!
Mel's gorgeous home is nestled in a pink fairy forest.
 I am just in love with all of her sugarplum fairy pinks!
Meet the lovely Mel!
 and her absolutely adorable little baby Consuela! 
Consuela is Pink Santie's little helper!!!
~~giggles~~
Pink Santie will be making very special deliveries to this sparkling pink palace!
 Mel is a talented elegant decorator and she also enjoys creating over the top pretty in pink creations like this beautiful dress form!

 I am also honored to have many of my Shabbydazzled pink Christmas garlands, wreaths and Santie featured in her home!
Such beautiful pink eye candy and oh so glittering with pink fairy sparkles!
A big thank you to the lovely Mel for sharing her home and pink heart with us!
Of course an extra special thank you to Mel's little Pink Santa helper!!!
Ooohhh La La, what a cutie pie!
Please stop back by! 
I will be featuring more Romantic Holiday Homes!
This week I am partying with 
and 

Big Squishy Hugs
xoxo
Olivia


18 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing Mel's pink Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful PINK Christmas. I love it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness--her house looks so pretty it almost looks unreal! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing it. Don't even get me started on the dog--beyond adorable! I need to find that little Santa outfit for my daughters dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow..this is great :)
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful house, I'd like to live there-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pink Christmas!! Love, love it!! The chihuahua is adorable all decked out for Christmas!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Olivia! What a wonderful tour you have given us of Mel's fabulous pink Christmas house. I love it! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a joy it was reading your post today and seeing all the pretty pinks. The little doggie is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty with all the pink and white. I am going to put up a white tree this tear with all my victorian and shabby chic ornaments. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olivia, this is a gorgeous Christmas house. All the pinks are so pretty! So very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh - I am glad I stopped by...I have a LOT of catch up reading to do here! This post, and the three below it (for right now), are absolutely beautiful (the pink pumpkins ROCK!) I'm need to print out the little pink chihuahua above and give the photo to our chihuahua - he would love her! Happy Sunday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh yeah, pink shabby heaven ! AND a cutie pie helper. Thanks for sharing Mel's home and thank you for the birthday wishes (())

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, Oh my...This is soooooo beautiful! You know I love pink and shabby and everything about her home and yours!

    Your pink loving sister
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. the most wonderful Christmas pink i have ever seen! i'm in shabby chic heaven! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Consuela is ADORABLE!!! She has made me Smile... what a Fashionista Santa's Lil Helper is this year!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I love this tree.. where did u get it from??

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have found on this blog a huge source of valuable information that helps me climb to a higher level every day.
    หวยชุดรัฐบาล

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog