Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pink Shabbydazzled Mantel Decor

Hello lovelies!
Guess what I found at Michael's Craft store?
Candy Pink glittering tulle!!!!!
I have been making up these pretty pink white flocked swag/garlands for my sweet ladies.
A couple of days ago I found glittering candy pink tulle!!!!!
I flipped out! I think the Michael's lady thought I was a bit nutts!!!!
It is so pretty and sparkly for Pink Christmas!!!!
I think these garlands and swags are pretty enough to leave up after the holidays!!!
I have also been working on tabletopper trees for smaller areas in the home.
I just love going over the top with the pin roses, carnations, bridal lace, pearls and satin ribbon!!!!
I am ready to start decorating for Christmas!!!!
Usually, I wait until after Halloween.
When do you start?
Thank you from the bottom of my pink squishy heart!!!
Have a beautiful and blessed Pink Saturday.
Linking with.

and 

xoxo
Olivia

13 comments:

  1. Olivia, I just can't believe the pinkness...love it. You really are so very talented. I just helped paint my granddaughter's room, pink...it was bubble-gum pink...so loud.:):) smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,
    Wow! Lots of pretty girly pink here. Love the wee tree! Happy Pink Saturday weekend, my friend.

    Blesisngs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are all cute...and pretty. A Pink Christmas, what a nice idea it is...

    visiting from Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really showed off your craft abilities today. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink i love the things you make Ilove your blog!!

    It's amazing!!!

    Hugs sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olivia,

    I just adore your pink Christmas decorations! So pretty and Shabby Chic. I'm visiting from Pink Saturday and hope you will drop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia, my sweet friend you are just full of pink licious. These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow..that´s really Fluffy anf PINK :)
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    HÃ¥kan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love pink glittery stuff! I got some of those white glittery flowers at Walmart before they were totally gone. I don't decorate until after thanksgiving--but with blogging I think it is encouraged to do everything way early:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so so beautiful! Congratulations on your gorgeous find! Hope you have a great Sunday!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is nice to know because I want some of that sparkly tulle. I just have to remember to bring my coupon which I never do to get my discount. take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog