Monday, September 17, 2012

Pink Sparkly Glitter

I found pink sparkly glitter today at the craft store!!!
Guess what, this little horse is just a rockin and a rollin in it!!
~~Giggles~~
I added some pink bling!!!
And she is sugar candy sweet!!!
 Thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by and commenting!!
I read each and every one.
Please forgive me if I don't get around very quickly to visit...
darn carpal tunnel type issues.
I hope you are having a pink and sparkly day!!!
Big squishy hugs,
xoxo
Olivia

4 comments:

  1. Olivia, I'm so sorry you are in such pain! I can sympathize with you because I too am in pain a lot of the time. My muscles and the rest of my body do not like to cooperate much of the time. God bless you!

    I adore rocking horses! I have a small collection of them which I bring out at Christmastime. Yours is adorable!

    Feel better soon.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so perfect all pink and sparkly like that!!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little pink and sparkly creation! I am trying to get in the mood to do some pink pumpkins. It is that time of year already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you! Health is such a delicate matter and you are one amazing lady! Please remain safe and take care of your hands! This lil horse is precious in pink!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog