Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fabulous Chandelier Stencil!

I am in LOVE with my new Shabfabulous chandelier stencil!
 I am painting chandeliers on anything with a surface!
Giggle!
 The holidays are a perfect time to add a bow to almost anything!
This bow is a mix of lace and burlap with a pretty black and white photo to add that vintagey touch...
ohhh la la!
 I created this sign out of an antique school desk top,
to add to our Farmgirl Sisters cottage sale...
the cottage is being fluffed and dazzled up and let me tell you, we have over 1,000 ornaments!!!!
To see more of the cottage go to the Farmgirl Sisters new blogpsot...
I had the chance to do something kind for a stranger today...
what a wonderful feeling!
Be a blessing and please stop by Faded Charm 
for White Wednesday!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. LOVE your chandelier stencil!! I have got to get one!
    Thanks for sharing! Have a blessed night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pretties. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO OLIVIA,

    OH I JUST LOVE YOUR CHANDELIER STENCIL :) TOO CUTE :) HUMMM THEY WOULD LOOK GREAT ON BATH TOWELS USING FABRIC PAINTS, SOME NICE FRINGE AND WHAAA LAAA SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFERENT :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your chandelier stencil... and what a pretty bow, burlap and lace are always a good combination! Looooooooooove the cottage sign!!! It's so nice that you had the opportunity to do something nice for someone, that is always a wonderful feeling!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia, I'm cute and the ribbon and lace details, fabulous! Rose Marie blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olivia your chandelier stencil is waaaaaay cool!!
    You know, I bet there is not a single day goes by that you don't do something kind for someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny with stenciling everything! Do you have a cat? He/she better watch out!
    Happy WW
    Roselle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the chandelier stencil, can I ask where you purchased it?

    Thank you Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure the stranger loved your kindness too :-)
    Your sign is so sweet.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at chandelier! LOL! I love cottage sign too! Blessings ~ Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous site. Where did you purchase your chandelier stencil?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

Search This Blog