Monday, March 22, 2010

Florentina's Restaurant is now OPEN!
I am so proud to announce the opening of the new Italian Restaurant in Branson, MO!!!
Located off Hwy 76 on Gretna Rd in the old Pasta House Building open for lunch and dinner no reservation needed! 
Florentina's features excellent Italian food at a super reasonable price in a family friendly dining environment. Chef K has created a menu that will tempt your taste buds and keep you coming back for more! Also, check out their newly installed brick oven pizza, my kids favorite is the pizza of course!
My favorites are the Gorgonzola Salad, Salmon Entree, and Lasagna!
I am so proud of my husband, Josh Parazine General Manager, and all of the staff who have worked so hard to make this restaurant a success!
Super Yummy Food and Great Friendly Staff!


~Thanks Babe for working so hard for our family! I love you so much!~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog