Friday, February 3, 2012

My Romantic Wedding Day

Hello my lovelies!
This is me on my romantic wedding day.
My husband and I were in pretty shabby shape when we first started dating...
However, he made me laugh and I knew deep down he was the one.
Our story is not perfect.
God blessed the broken road that brought us together.
We have his and hers cute, adorable, high energy boys...Together we have our sweet angel princess!

Mr. Romantic is a wonderful kind, funny, cute and loving man.



He proposed by hiding a gorgeous pink ring in my dirty laundry pile.
We got married at my dads house...it was beautiful.


All of our family was there...
the boys adorable and rowdy.

I found my dress on Ebay, it was new from David's Bridal...
and I was blessed to win it for only $100!!!!
Plus it fit perfect! Whoo Hoo!



My sweet dad walked me down the aisle!
It was a beautiful day in October...


I can truly say my husband is my best friend.
We laugh together, cry together, raise our kids together, mess up, forgive, and just keep loving each other and our sweet family!
Our reception was outdoors and lasted into the evening.

Our faith, forgiveness, love and commitment have made us strong.
I am truly blessed in a million ways, I adore our sweet little family!
This is my favorite picture of us...
it says more than my words can express.

Thank you for letting me share my story...
I read and treasure every comment.
I will be sharing this with ...

Shabby Tea Party
My Romantic Home
Pink Saturday

Big Squishy Hugs,
Olivia

19 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia, How beautiful love story. You look like a beautiful wife on your beautiful bride dress! You have been blessed! Not everyone can say their partner is her husband, spiritual empathy and common details often are not present in many couples. But you found your knight in golden armor 'and that to me is a blessing. God cares for your family, bless your marriage and your beautiful children! blessings, Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, what a beautiful love story! Wonderful photos! You look gorgeous in your gown and what a happy day with the little guys involved in the wedding too. I'm so happy that you have found your prince and you can both live happily ever after! Blessings to you all.

    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una romantica y preciosa historia de amor, se os ve tan felices,
    Enhorabuena y os felicito.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia, the love just poures out from you two and what a wonderful love story, you two are so blessed and make a handsome couple and together a beautiful family. Happy Valentines!!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh Olivia, first I pray you get well soon,
    Your wedding was beautiful, the pic's are just gorgeous,
    Your children are sooooo beautiful ........
    Wishing you a very wonderful weekend sweetie.....

    Huggers~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful love story! Such pretty photos you have to remember it all with. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia, what a perfect love story!! You were such a beautiful bride and you most certainly still a beautiful bride. Your hunka hunka burnin love is so handsome! What precious little boys you both have. God has been truly watching over you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Olivia,
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful romantic story. You looked so beautiful and your Mr. Romantic is very handsome. Your children are precious.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, thank you for sharing

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olivia, dear heart, I visit often, don't comment much, but just had to this time!

    I love y'all's love story and the wonderful photos. What a beautiful couple y'all are.....and how precious are the little ones that God has entrusted you with......

    Sweetie, I am sorry you are having health problems, and I will be praying for you.

    Here's a big "squishy" hug from me to you, too!

    Jenni from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your love story--what a beautiful wedding! Your family is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful love story ... of your love and of His love to bring together a beautiful family.
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely a romantic story here. Enjoyed seeing all the sweet wedding photos. Happy Pink Saturday! ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Olivia,
    You made a BEAUTIFUL bride! What a lovely wedding you had and I agree the last photo of the 2 of you is so perfect! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HPS!

    What a great love story!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello sweet Olivia,

    What a sweet story! Love your beautiful family! You are a lucky girl. Sorry to hear of your health problem. Hope your feeling better soon.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Here from Shabby Tea Party. You were a beautiful bride and your wedding was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck to you!
    You were such a beautiful bride and you sure enjoy being a beautiful wife :-)
    Greetings from Renate

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friend! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to hear your thoughts! Hugs, Olivia

There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog